2023 IEEE CAMA is an in-person conference. Presenters are expected to be on-site to give their presentations and to interact with the audience. Authors that cannot attend in person are encouraged to arrange for a substitute. In the case this is not possible, as a last chance, Authors can provide a recorded presentation that will be shown during the session (please contact the Organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for the instructions to upload the video).
- The overall time slot for each presentation is 20 minutes for both regular and special sessions. Plan your speech for a duration of 15 minutes to allow time for questions and discussion. Such a schedule will be rigorously enforced by the Chairs; we kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in keeping the session schedule.
- Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before the session starts, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
- A video projector and a PC will be available in each conference room, equipped with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 and Adobe Acrobat. Speakers are not allowed to use their computers for the presentations.
- The accepted file formats are Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF. Please make sure that your presentation contains all the fonts and any auxiliary or multimedia files needed. If you are generating an Adobe PDF file of your presentation, please make sure that you embed all fonts.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB memory stick and upload it in the Session Room in advance, possibly during the preceding coffee/lunch breaks and in any case no later than 15 minutes before the session start time.
- Please test your presentation with the PC of the Session Room before your session starts, especially in case it contain multimedia (audio and video) material.
Please check your presentation time on the Conference Program (be aware that some updates in the time schedule may happen).