IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society
IEEE AP-S Tapan K. Sarkar Best Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (CAMA) Student Paper Award
Description: This award is given to the paper presented by a student judged to be the most innovative related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation presented at the IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (IEEE CAMA).
Prize: The Tapan K. Sarkar best student innovative conference paper award consists of a monetary prize/honorarium of $500.
Eligibility: The recipient must be member of the IEEE and in good standing.
Basis for Judging: Factors to be considered for evaluation of the T.K. Sarkar Best Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (CAMA) Student Paper Award will be determined primarily by the Technical Program Committee associated with this conference. In addition, a larger version of the paper may be submitted to the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation and published after going through the usual review process for publication.
- All authors wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the regular IEEE CAMA paper submission process.
- To be considered, the submission must describe work as mentioned above.
- Innovative paper submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Paper Review Committee in the same manner as all other paper submissions.
- To be considered for the T.K. Sarkar Best Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications Student Paper Award, the paper must be presented at the IEEE CAMA conference. The student must the first author of the list of authors on the paper. He must be a student (either in a Ph.D. or M.S. program) at the time of the submission of the paper.
- Judging will be performed by a specially formed committee of experts. The winner will be announced, and the award presented during IEEE CAMA.